Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Blow Me

So this one time I was driving down the road and it was extremely windy out and I thought my Jeep was going to fall apart...and it just happened to be today. Damn has it been nothing but windy. It even threw a hawk for a loop and knocked it off balance and it almost crashed into my windshield. But previous to that I almost ran over someone while backing out of the gas station today. I laughed at the bird...cussed at the woman. I think I am a sensitive and responsible driver...don't you? Remember STOP signs outlined in white are optional!!

Fear of You

Lying in this bed again
A million miles between us.

Strangers not to oneself
But to the other an uncharted world.

If it is thought right then so be it
If not then what will happen after tonight?

Happiness is found in closeness
But sadness becomes the common denominator.

A world apart from the norm you see
That is as far as they see not past their insecurities.

Speak not loosely keep it hidden
Let only I be the muse to the voice that is calling.

Closeness, emotion, lack of trust, hate
The outside world is always there.

Ideals filtering and processing not soon after
Keeping the distance between.

Admiration, mimickery, trust, love all repeated
Pity, blame, emptiness, loss of self emerge.

Without the id or I found inside
There is no fear of you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home