Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Through the looking glass

Slit my wrist
Drain me, bleed me, end me.

I haven't the courage to
You are the answer to my peace.

Find me hiding here
Deep within the forbidden city.

Touch not the fruit of knowledge
Allow this knowledge to show you the way.

Forge within me the markings of the latter
Make all new come to an end.

Show me the way to my salvation
It was lost within when self disappeared.

Crave the path that shows no emotion
Lend me your ear and the steel of you.

Pressed against all that was ever known
On the other side of the looking glass.

Ah...tonight at H2O was wonderful. Let the happiness reign and the cowboy hat appear for a second time. Yee haw motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home