Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Bring on the warm and toasty

It's quite cold outside for a change. Finally the weather is getting cold and not hot and cold and cold and hot. It needs to stay one damn way because my sinus's are driving me absolutely buggy. I keep getting dizzy spells because my head is all clogged and what not. I got home from Baltimore about three hours ago. I really like my grandmother's new furniture. It is much more modern that I thought she would go for. Plus a lot more stuffier and bigger than I thought she would go for. And the colors are way darker. But she's been changing things here lately...scary she is actually painting her toenails red and her fingernails red...usually they are a granny pearl color. I love spending the weekend with my grandparents. Although Saturday I felt like complete shit and so do my Granny so we didn't see much of each other but more of the bed. But Friday night we talked up a storm. It was like two old friends reunited after 10 years. I'm going back down next weekend. I really enjoy spending time with my grandmother. She makes me laugh. And my Pop pop makes me laugh when he makes her mad. It's the greatest. It's almost like a soap opera but without all the nice looking people, money and sex. It's the geriatric version of "As the World Turns." And I love every minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home