Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, November 03, 2003

For some reason I think things are going to get worse...

So on my way to work today I get this weird feeling. Not like happy joy joy...but like I don't feel really good...pass out in the middle of 340 weird feeling. I have to pull over on the side of the road. I had to wind up calling in because I couldn't make it in. There was just no way. I have a really bad headache. Who me? I have had a headache every morning for the past month. Plus some other things I've noticed are changing. So here it is 11:24am and I've decided to look up symptoms of brain cancer. Something tells me that this is a pretty valid disease considering what I've been experiencing lately. My vision is getting worse, my headaches are getting worse, I am nautious all the time, I vomit almost every morning, my motor skills are going for shit(my typing sucks anymore), I am dizzy a lot, and I get numbness in my legs and arms (but that could be from my back surgery). Gee...out of the like 10 symptoms they had listed I met like almost all of them. Yay me! I know that it's not something to make fun of but it would be my luck to have brain cancer. Wouldn't it? I mean I am one of the meanest people I know so I guess I would deserve it? So I have to tell my mother tonight that I need to make an appointment to see an oncologist to find out what the hell is wrong with my head...I've been thinking this for like a month now so it's nothing new...I just hope that I'm wrong because I really don't want to have to go through something like this. Like back surgery wasn't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home