Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, November 14, 2003

Wee Hah...and a big fuck you

Question: Why can't people be more like me and my friends? evil and lacking morals? mean and testy? bitchy and proud? inner divas with decorating and fashion knowledge far more superior to that of Isaac Mizrahi or Heatherett? all of the above?

I think if people would get their heads out of their asses since they think their shit doesn't stink the world would be a fucking mecca of happiness. And it seems to me through much research in the bad supervisor department that most supervisors seem to accommodate their huge and bloated heads quite well. Get a fucking bottle opener and crack open the can of shit you are packing and maybe you would be a better person. Incase you are wondering yeah my new supervisor is a prudish dick at least he is starting to be. He is so uptight that I balls in the back of his throat when he talks to me...that must really hurt? And he dresses in tacky sweaters...like baby blue and white with snowflakes...hello...I think I may faint from the ugly factor and Cheryl understands totally. Oh yeah and his hair is black with a white stripe in the front...can we say Peppy? I want to be him for Halloween but I'm afraid of the fashion consequences...I mean go to the mall much?

But I'm going out tonight...it will be fun...there will be much drunkiness and sloppy speech with massive cussing...I'll will enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home