Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

My life so resembles a Danielle Steele novel

Without all the romance and good looking lovers. But there is all kinds of impairments and life threatening situations and blah blah blah. Anyway, so I have to have an MRI done on the dome just to check for a tumor. We think that it's this medicine that is making me sick it's called...I can't remember the name of it. I really cannot think of it. Anyway. I get to have my first blood work test thing done as well to test for everything. I am getting checked for all the Heppa's and Hiv's and all the STD's. Not that there is any reason that I should have any of them. I am happy to report at amends have been made between "you" and I. I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself. I can't wait to see him. If you don't know who it is oh well. It is a him though. I can't just keep typing you because it would start to sound weird. And I am totally rockin' a new rat tomorrow or next Wednesday because I feel it is my responsiblity to make Baby Girl a lesbian. Yay rat lesbians!!!

Good night ya'll!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home