Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, November 01, 2003

Just between me and you...

Halloween was a bust this year. Aside from being Mimi from Drew Carey and winning the costume contest at work yesterday was boring. Although Rose did come up last night (she's my aunt) and we watched Willard. Which I must say that I throughly enjoyed considering I love rats. Socrates the one rat in the movie is sooo adorable. That's why I've decided that on Wednesday I shall get another rat. Baby Girl needs a friend and it's only fair that I provide the best for her. Right? I wish I hadn't shaved my moustache, but I know that it will grow back. I missed my appointment for Strayer University today...oops. I hit the off button on the alarm clock instead of the snooze button and didn't get up until 3 this afternoon. That's why it's never good to take four sleeping pills I guess because you always over sleep. So now I have to email the admissions woman with my reason. I feel like such an ass. Anyway, I've got to get ready to take the movie back and find another to watch tonight.

Check out the new site: Upside-Down Hippopotamus

And just between me and you....I'm starting not to let it bother me as much. Try to figure that one out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home