Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Could I be anymore Queer?

Yeah I admit it...I went to a Home Interior party tonight. I enjoyed it. And yes there was a $60 purchase of shit I have no clue where to put. But that doesn't matter because I'm a shopoholic and the world is mine to purchase. Within reason of course. The best purchase of the night were these plaques that are inscribed with William Shakepeare quotes from his sonnets. I'm in love with them and they too shall be mine.

Anyway, I am so ready to get married. You are probably asking "What has brought this about?" Well I really can't say but trust me I'd be willing to get married if the opportunity arose. I'm just waiting to be proposed to that's all. I'm more about being dominated in situations like this. Plus I could just imagine with a combined income all the decorating and shopping I could do. So if you want pop the question we don't even have to know each other but your initials should be P.D. because you said you were looking to get married as well. Ah the suspense.

But other than buying home decorating supplies this evening I went clothes shopping. Who me? No way? Yeah, I did. I got a new long sleeve Timbaland shirt, a cream and brown SouthPole sweater, a black turtle neck SouthPole sweater, and a light grey turtle neck SouthPole sweater. Add this to the clothes that I ordered on Sunday from Old Navy: pine and merlot ribbed long sleeve shirts, another black turtleneck sweater, a rust turtleneck sweater, a pair of gray fleece pants, khaki and sand shorts, a long sleeve shirt with some surf logo on it, and several tee shirts...you can see that I am clearly an addict. Now only the addiction is to clothes...not drugs! Yay me!

I must say that I look cute in the Timbaland shirt and it brings out the blue in my eyes...not that they aren't blue without it. I paid for the colored contacts so I claim the blue is natural. Just like the blonde hair I know is deep down inside wanting to show itself. But for now I'll have to settle for black hair and blue eyes during the day and hazel at night (when the contacts are out if you're not keeping up with the program).

In case any of you haven't noticed I'm trying to change my writing style. I am getting a little bored with the spastic thought writing process. So I am trying to use paragraphs and complete my thoughts the best that I can. So do you think I'm doing a good job or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home