Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, November 17, 2003

Quote of the Day

"Missy Elliott is in everything these days April. I mean she in my pants right now you just can't see her."

Feeling inspired by the new music that MTV has provided I decided that I needed it. And so I got it. Hmm...being a part-time pirate is quite rewarding. Afterall I did bring a smile to many people's faces today when I played them "Gay Boyfriend" by the Ukes of Hazzard. It's sad that I know the words to the song already and I just discovered it on Faustus' website. If you haven't viewed the video yet look at the link from a couple days ago. I have to say that the song really is wonderful and should be an anthem for all faghags across the world. Anyway, I decided at 8am this morning an oldie but goodie would be quite nice...hence the repetition of "It's time for the Perculator" blaring from Cheryl and I's cubies. And little did I know but Cheryl felt the rhythm just as much as I did. Fuck all the other bullshit...(this is in reference to work)...we wanna party and dance. Yeah...and that happened all day long. I even surprised myself my doing some Hindi dancing to "Milkshake" by Kelis and "Indian Flute" by Timbaland and Magoo. Esther wanted me to show her the perculator and I busted out a little. But Cheryl got the full effect. Cheryl's quote of the day is "Between the fat and cigarettes I think I'm done trying to keep up with you." I even broke a sweat at work today...not that it was from working but it happened there so it counts as working extra hard. But between two insurance companies I managed to save them $11,000. Last week was around $5000. So yeah I do manage to do some work.

I get the MRI on my brain this Saturday. Maybe they can prove to the world that I do have a brain. If not then consider me "Stem Boy" because that's probably what I've been living off of for 23 years. Having said that I told April I think the people I work with take random hits of acid daily however, I'm still tripping off that one hit from a couple of years ago. Between the acid and ecstacy I'm permanently tripping and rolling for life. It's good to know that I haven't fell yet or broke anything rolling about daily. Today life was good.

Poetry time my children:

Big Booty Hoe

Big Booty Hoes are neat,
They keep their hair did,
And polish on their feet.

Big Booty Hoes can be a slut,
Open for business,
Just to sell some butt.

Big Booty Hoes are all the rave,
Living the high life,
Never in a stark cold cave.

Big Booty Hoes are just like you and me,
Bitchy, slutty, gold-diggin tramps,
We're all the same you see.

Big Booty Hoes remind me of your dad,
He wanted, couldn't get
Using his hand the only tool he had.

Big Booty Hoes remind me of yo' momma,
Shh don't tell yo' poppa,
I fucked her I don't need the drama.

Big Booty Hoes should rule the earth,
Busting, stiffening, hardening,
All men's girth.

Big Booty Hoes are so divine,
Come here baby,
I've made you mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home