Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, October 27, 2003

Blonde moment for the day...

So rehab was kick ass. The doctor is insane. He cursed and everything. He was like you have a fucking lot of prescriptions. This is a shit load. So here is the blonde moment for the day.

I was laying on the table and the doctor says "Do you like Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper?" I was like "No thank you I'm fine." Little did I know this was just a question to see how much soda I drink. The doctor replies with "I'm not asking you if you want any I just want to know if you drink soda...and I'm not giving you any...he..he..he." I felt like such an idiot.

I'm on the phone with Constance ard Sarah right now. I'm so happy to hear from them. I miss them sooooo much! I'm going up to Michigan to see them in January. My parents are going to buy me a plane ticket to go up there for Christmas. I told them I want a ticket, a bottle of absinthe, and a tattoo. That's not too much. So I'm going to go because I have lots of catching up to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home