Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Answer me this...

How is it that I can feel for someone that I have never met? I have talked to Ralphy for almost a year now and when I talk to him for like the first time in eons I am all giddy again. What the fuck!! But it is not like that I want you type of feeling it is knowing that I am talking to him as a friend. I can't say that I'm completely over the whole crush thing but I just like knowing that he is in my life still. He means so much to me and yet I have never met him. I am totally attached to him as a friend. He is such a good person. I have learned that sometimes it is okay to let people in and trust people over the net. Just think if I would have never responded to his first IM what would life be like now? Weird thought.

Today at work I wrote something but I am saving that for another day because it is way a downer. I cried at work today however. What is my problem? I feel like a woman gonig through menopause or something. I was text-messaging Cheri :) and I asked her "How is it that I deserve to have you in my life?" It was just a question that I have wanted to ask her for a while. She responded that "I am a person that gives unconditional love, giving of myself, and that I make people happy while putting my feelings aside and I deserve her because I need to be reminded of that often and shown the love that I have always been lacking and she is the one that wants to do that." Hello wouldn't you have cried too? I was like "OH MY GAA" (<-----Jessica Simpson reference) and started to cry. But it was good tears so it is okay.

So everyone in the family knows about Cheri and I except for Stacy, Phil and Allan. I'll tell them shortly when I go to Baltimore next weekend. My grandmother is overjoyed of course. All of Cheri's relatives know in Taiwan. And her family here as well knows. Everyone thinks we are crazy. And I can't say that it doesn't seem a little crazy but I haven't been so sure of anything like this in about 6 or 7 years. So just know that it is being done for all the right reasons and that I wouldn't have given her a ring if I didn't mean it. And she wouldn't have taken it if she didn't mean it.

Night everyone I have to work over tomorrow for leaving work early today to take Cheri to D.C. to her doctors appointment. Shaw Yong Mai decided she didn't want to take Cheri at the last minute so I spent the afternoon in D.C. without a jacket and freezing my balls off. Ta-toodles!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home