Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Thou Shalt Not Be Made To Touch Thy Friends Booty

Unless you know deep down inside you've been wanting to do this for a while. At Deer Park last night Cheri took my hand and latched it onto Michael's booty without me even know what was going on. That is until I felt he "firm and round" booty as I told him it was. Hotness was the main event last night. We all looked killer. Cheri in her salsa inspired red dress, Michael in his fatigue/army inspired outfit, Me in my Hawaiian/Cowboy DKNY. Cheri danced with a lesbian. I'm not pinpointing sexuality here but Cheri is proclaimed straight however, Michael and I have sneezed so much pixie dust on her let's just say she's explored the other side of the rainbow and she liked it. To make things worse is that I was supposed to keep her in line last night. I failed and she got Lori's digits. Lori is one of the hottest butch dragking lesbians I have ever seen. She is extremely doable. Anyway, after we left the club we went to Denny's (I thought I was going to puke) and saw the most God awful looking people I have ever seen in my life. I mean it was like a total freakshow. I know it's not nice to talk about people but damn these people were toe' the fuck up. We saw a woman the size of Nebraska, the asian version of Brittney Spears, a dragqueen with full on make up but wearing dirty clothes, chicks with fatrolls for days and then out of the blue came..."Blue sweater Boy" or "Brock" the name that I gave him. Gorgeous...made the trip to Denny's worth while. Oh yeah and I got to see Cheri's ass underneath the table. Girl has got a slammin body but the ass...damn. Her thong was so cute.

So basically last night was about me touching and looking at booty. I can't complain.

Weird happening: Michael gave me a very very wonderful hug last night that I wasn't expecting. Could it be that his walls are breaking down and he is finally opening his eyes. (Michael is looking for a model or eye candy whatever you want to call it. He is going for style not substance in this situation) Cheri and I both think he is starting to realize he'll never be with anyone that will treat him right if he basis it all off looks alone. Hello I'm Mr. Personality here and I'm not model material but damn I not ugly either. Please let Cheri's advice last night go through his thick skull. Her exact words were "You need to stop looking for a model. 9 times out of 10 he will be arrogant and treat you like shit. Looks fade but personality doesn't. You need to look at what is right in front of you." Hello even though I wasn't in the car at the time the reference should be crystal clear.

God why does he have to be so hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home