Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, March 28, 2004

It's official

I'm am officially under the title of "fiance." I got Cheri her engagement ring today. It is beautiful. $8000 worth of beautiful. But Cheri is well worth the investment.

The ring is a grade E diamond (the grades start at D so yeah it's almost perfect). It is a princess cut center diamond that is .63 carats, with (2) .25 cts on each side and then 6 smaller princess cut diamonds on the band. The total weight of the ring is 1.45 carats. I'll take a picture soon so I can post it. So yay me...I'm a fiance!! The ring doesn't sound like much for 8k but it is the quality. The ring is beautiful I have never seen one like it before.

Wayne get to planning this thing...hello!!

Patrick...my back is hurting continuously throughout the day and the medicine I take is not working any longer. But it is something I have to deal with. And you are so sweet for asking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home