Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I heart Spring minus the bugs

I realized today that Spring is almost hear. Considering it was 72 degrees today made it quite apparent. However, sitting here at the computer I hear a buzzing and I know for sure that Spring is almost hear due to the constant buzzing of a housefly. Actually, I don't think it's a housefly it's too big. At any cost I'm typing really fast because I am a pussy when it comes to bugs. Ewww...they make me want to run and cry like the Queen I really am.

I am starting to get used to myself without the mustache. It is weird how much younger I look. Most people say I look 28 or so with it. I'm only 23 for fuck's sake. Now I look my age. Acting it is a different story.

Today at work we got a bonus. Not that much but hey it will do. It will pay for this weekends excursion to D.C. and buy the outfit I parade around in come Saturday night. Lord help D.C. this weekend...my inner Dancing Queen has been bending over and touching her toes to get out on the dance floor to some hiphop music. Not the techno/house music I've been exposed to over the past couple of outings.

Yeah the fly just swooped by my head. It is almost time to go.

But before I do I have to let you all know it's Rafael's 20th birthday today! Awww. I rarely remember age old friends birthdays so how the hell did I remember his? Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home