Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, April 29, 2004

And your point is?

I am hopelessly looking for other employment. My job has become the mosting annoying thing in my life. The pay is okay. The coworkers are great. But is it really worth it to want to drive off a bridge every morning so that you don't have to go back? Maybe. I haven't yet decided to take the plunge. I have applied for 12 jobs in the past three days. Hopefullly one of them will work out. Otherwise, I am considering becoming a professional dragqueen. And I can honestly say I don't think that career would benefit me either. My point is:



I NEED ANOTHER FUCKING PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT BEFORE I GO POSTAL.

OMG. OMG. OMG. I need therapy or a crack rock which ever is cheaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home