Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Get the fuck out of town...

I just got back from Baltimore. I miss that city so much it is disgusting. The smell of cat piss in the alleys, broken glass from homeless bums broken in the street, litter...litter...litter. The old people who have inhabited their houses for the past 60 years. The pollution cloud that can be seen the morning sun. The way it never seems to be dark out because of the city lights. The sky is always a glow. Plus the fact that my family lives there makes it even more unbearable to be away from. That is why I visited this weekend. It was fun. There was laughing, cussing, shopping, and eating. Memories.

Here is a picture of my grandmother in a church hat. She is such a bad ass.



Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home