Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

God being off of work I don't write much anymore. I actually don't get on the computer too often either. About once a week now if that. Anyway, the back is doing better. We all (Cheri, Missy, Michael, and I) went to my Aunt Velma's Pool Party today. The weather sucked but thank god that my aunt's pool is heated. They had the water up to 90 degrees. It was absolutely fabulous. The food was good. Michael of course looked hot as hell in the Abercrombie shorts he bought yesterday. Cheri was sizzling in her new white bikini that I had her buy. Missy was whoa in her two piece. Missy has a great body. Anyway, other than the party I've done much of nothing but get more tests done. I found out I don't have HIV. Not that there is any reason for me to have it anyway. We went shopping yesterday at Dulles. Faboo!! But anywho, I'm off to watch Deep Blue Sea for the 100th time.

Oh and I saw The Day After Tomorrow. I would recommend to see it for the CGI but not for the story. Oh and I ate at Ruby's that night and had fish. I have met my 2 servings of fish for the year. Yay me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home