Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Some please tell me

What the hell is wrong with me. I went and had all that testing done last week and I haven't heard anything yet. I went for a walk yesterday along the river and now my back is shot. I feel like my back wants to completely burst out of my skin. I look a mess too. I haven't shaved in like a week. I am however, looking for another job. I'm hoping that I get hired on soon somewhere else and that my health improves. I have a party to go to this weekend at my Aunt Velma's. Michael and Cheri and Missy are coming so I'm excited. I just hope my back gets to feeling better so that I can enjoy this weekend, if not I will be totally disappointed.

Aside from sleeping and getting tests done I haven't done much of anything. I don't eat much. I don't do much of anything. Hey I just said that didn't I? Anyway, I'm going to try to get something to eat and lay down for a little while. I hope that my back stops hurting soon.

I hope that everyone else out there is doing fine. Sending lots of love...

Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

I have back problem too. Recently , I found out that working posture (sitting in front of a computer) and my matress (bed) are the cause of the problem... Gotta find a matress that supports your back!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home