Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Feet of Stone

Last night I headed out to Baltimore to see my Aunt Velma and help her make a diaper cake that is actually made with diapers and baby stuff. Also we were making shower favors. I love making chocolate. So I have redeemed my "doing of something stereotypically gay" card for the month.

Anyway on my way home I got a damn speeding ticket. I was clocked going 87 in a 65. But I was clocked 2421.3 ft away from the actual cop car. What the fuck? Anyway, I have to go to court to try to fight the damn thing. It is a $275 fine and 5 points. I hope that points don't transfer from Maryland to West Virginia if they don't let me out of the ticket. I am buying a radar/laser detector.

I am feeling much better. My mouth is still a little sore but that did not stop me from going to Rockville to China Canteen to get Shrimp Chow Foon...yummy indeed. I spent almost $40 at the Asian Market. I am falling in love with that place. I bought guava juice, herb green tea, milk tea, some flowery tea, roasted duck (for my father), chopsticks, chow foon, Taiwanese candy and cookies, tea eggs, and some other things I can't think of but all in all I'm set for a while.

Other than making a diaper cake, chocolates, getting a speeding ticket, and eating/shopping asian style nothing has changed.

Oh...and...um...I'm going to write soon about what happened in the Blazer last Saturday night. Let's just say it will take some courage to spill the beans on who was involved...I was there, Cheri was there, Michael was there, and another guy was there. Out of the four two couldn't believe what they saw before them and the other two had fun. What type of fun you will just have to wait to find out.

Lata people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home