Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Howdy People

So it has been a long time since I have written. Much has changed.

Cheri and I took Michael out Saturday for his birthday to a club called Cobalt. Good times were had. Michael almost cried when we gave him his Louis Vuitton wallet. The night was a complete success.

More importantly, my immune system has crashed again. I have picked up some type of virus. The only thing I know is that my mouth is on fire because of the virus. I have all kinds of swelling and ulcers on my tongue. Yay me. I have to take a leave from work to try to get my immune system back in check. It hasn't been the same since I have had back surgery. They want to test me for HIV and all the other kinds of bullshit I know is impossible for me to have. I had a sonogram on my gall bladder today because it may be defective. Who knows? I have to have all kinds of blood work done. I'm not feeling very well. Today is the first day I have gotten out of bed since Monday and that was only because I was forced to. I am constantly tired now. I don't eat. And blah blah blah. Basically, I feel like shit ran over. I'm going on disability from work for about three months. Life at the moment pretty much sucks. But hopefully it will get better. That is if I can ever get my immune system back again. Without that I'm pretty much done. I have some other things to write about but I really don't have the energy to at this point but I thought I would just keep everyone posted on my sorry ass.

Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home