Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Three Questions

I'm getting this from Shamus, who got this from Patrick who got this from Dorothy, who got this from Joe, who got it from someone else (I'm not researching any further than Joe...but feel free to take off where I left off. Let me know and I will post the links back to the creator of this idea.

3 Questions


I want everyone and anyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want and I will truthfully answer it. Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.

Jesus Christ I can't wait to see what this brings.

Anywho, Little Miss Vengence as Shamus has so politely titled me had a boring and I mean a "could someone please hand me a sharpened knife or rope so that I can end this day" day. Oh but wait what did Jerry ask this morning?

Jerry: So how is life Paul?
Paul: Up until now it has been pretty fabulous and I just now asked myself if I could trade it in for another one.

Is this man an absolute idiot. He laughs and tells me that I only get one and to make the most of it. Hello...I said up until now...that means when you entered it it was shot to shit. Being a bitch is such a total blast but when your supervisor is so oblivious to things you question your own ability to be a bitch. I feel like I should change my name to Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer because she was a vengence demon....well on men anyway. And Jerry is a man or he is the ugliest most prettyful monster. What will tomorrow bring? Hopefully, a Mercedes full of hot guys wanting to worship me. But I am not going to hold my breath.

I wore killer shoes today people. The type of shoes that make me 6" tall and I'm only 5'10". Compliments were given throughout the day on how fabulous they are. Needless to say those comments didn't help when I tripped on the carpet and fell because the bitches weigh like 3 pounds each. Damn fashion...no that is blasphemy...damn the carpet I tripped on.

More importantly, Shamus I wouldn't mind you working over me it would just depend on what you were doing. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home