Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, May 03, 2004

Smitten Kitten

So Saturday was a blast. Michael and I spent 5 hours shopping. We bought some killer powfits(if you don't know don't ask) and then headed to see Godsend. I was quite impressed with the movie. Actually, being the pussy that I am anything that has a possessed child in it pretty much scares the living hell out of me. After the movie Michael and I headed to DuClaw for dinner. That too was utterly fantabulous. Anyway, this weekend is Michael's birthday. Cheri and I are getting Michael this. I really think he will like it. Plus we will all now have Louis'.

Sunday Cheri and I headed to Rockville to the Asian Market. Let me just tell you I'm in love. I bought Guava Juice, Milk Tea, Tea Eggs, Snow Peas and some desserts. We had ate lunch at the China Canteen earlier. Then we headed to The Promenade to go see Mean Girls. Is it bad that the movie so reminds both of us of ourselves when we were in high school? And I have to say that being a snotty bitch doesn't look that bad on the big screen. I am in love with the damn movie. I am such a girl.

Ralphy has yet to communicate with me. He is online now and not a message has been typed. I miss him so much. And yes I'm still crying about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update for you all on why I've neglected you and to remember how fabulous my weekend was years from now. Also, I am really really digging Michael. And the thing is it is making me mad that I'm letting someone effect me this way again.

I just hope the feelings can eventually be returned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home