Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Back in the habit

And no I don't mean I'm trying to become a nun again. Today at work I had the most uplifting and positive thought. I am going to reclaim my Queen/Queer Bitch tiara back. You see my supervisor Jerry a.k.a. Peppy LaPew (due to the skunky hair) has it out for me. I think it may be because he asked me what kind of person I was and I told him honest. He then said "Well since you are an honest person do you think there is something I could change about myself to become more positive in our team." I told him:

"I'm glad you asked that Jerry. I think you could change your attitude. You may be a supervisor but you walk no higher than us (referring to my coworkers). You talk no better than us. And yes Jerry I know for a fact that my vocabulary is more advanced than yours. Yet you still walk around this building thinking you are better than us. Just because we are under you doesn't mean that you can tread on us. If you think that we are afraid to yell back you are wrong. So come down off your high horse and let us know that you walk with us not against us."

So now I know he is plotting my demise. Bastard. What he should be plotting is a fucking opportunity to get his hair colored. Anyway, that is beside the point. My point is: I'm going to be a bigger bitch than his wife. I don't kill people with kindness because I'm not kind. I am a manipulative, heartless bastard who owns up to the middle name Vengence. Actually I'm fuckin with ya. I'm a sweetheart. Really.

But anyway, the first thing I did this morning was not answer his question. He repeated himself about 4 times and then I turned around and said "Oh I didn't have anything to say. Why did you keep asking me the same question?" And then when he asked why I didn't have any member contact yesterday I said "Because I didn't. The paper answers all of your questions. It's there in black and white Jerry or do you need me to highlight it?" He thought it was a joke and started laughing. I looked at him and made a phonecall.

So yeah it is so much fun at work now. I can't wait to go in tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home