Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Dull As Tombs

I have been confined to the house for about five days now. I can guarantee I haven't smoked a pack of cigarettes this week. I can also guarantee that this will probably drive me insane if I don't get out. I am feeling better. I have all my energy back and feel like the old Paul. I am just waiting for something else to happen is all. So tonight I may take in a movie or something of that nature just to get out of this thing I call home.

My only complaint is that my lips are still chapped and I have ulcers on my tongue still. They hurt worse then the time I tripped over my own foot and busted my chin open. And yes I'm exaggerating...but I did trip and bust my chin.

Other than watching television and DVD's I am bored. And if you know me you know that I'm always up for watching a movie even if I have seen it 500 times. However, my collection of around 800 DVD's and VHS's is so not appeasing me. And the fact that MTV manages to repeat every episode of every show they have ever aired is a little annoying. Match that with the same babble being broadcasted on CNN and you feel like you are in a bad episode of Quantum Leap except you leap and a continuous circle.

I think I may break out the flowers and make a new arrangement. I haven't done anything stereotypically gay in a while.

P.S. Did I mention what happened in the backseat of my Blazer on the way back from club Cobalt last Saturday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home