Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Cravin'

Yesterday I went out to dinner with a few people and something unexpected happened. I couldn't believe it was happening. I was so ashamed. So embarassed. So confused. I knew I was wrong for it.

Confession: I really wanted to order a steak.

No please understand I haven't eaten or craved red meat in a long long time. And to be like "Oh please throw me a steak on and burn it!" Well that just completely floored me. I'm wondering how it is I'm craving a steak and I can't remember what steak tastes like. Hello. What the fuck is up? Needless to say I had sauteed zucchini, a spring mix salad, and cheesecake. And by the time I got finished my 4th margarita it was all a craving of the past. Until I woke up this morning and remember the sin I committed last night.

I'm going to pick Michael up. I'm going shopping. Then to the movies. And what I really wish would be to go back to his room. But I'll settle for a hotel.

Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home