Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, June 04, 2004

Double shot

I went for a job interview yesterday expecting to get hired. What I didn't expect would be that I would start that night. I am now working for Schneider Trucking Company. I do computer work, coding, spreadsheets...stuff that I'm interested in. It is based off of daily routes that the truckers use and I have to talk to them all night to get all kinds of information and crap to plug into the spreadsheets so that METRICS is 99% or higher. I kick ass so far. I have been up since yesterday at 10am and have yet to sleep. I'm getting some water, smoking a cigarette, and hitting the sack. I have to be in at 10pm so I figure getting to sleep by 2pm will suffice. Wish me luck my people. This job is super cool!!

Oh and just as a reminder someone's special day is coming up on Sunday. If I don't get a chance to write it is because I will have locked myself away at the thought of being 24. I think I will start being reborn to 23 ever June 6th from this one forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home