Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Good Morning

Well it is around 830am and I am wide awake. I find it harder and harder to sleep when I come in at 8am. Working from 10pm until 7am flys by however. Working for a trucking company kicks ass as far as I am concerned. And yeah there are actually some hot looking truck drivers that come in and out of there. One's name is Shannon...and he is very gorgeous. I do the computer coding for the drivers that gets sent to Ford so that they see everything is being shipped and delivered correctly. I get to track where each and everyone of my drivers is all night. They are never slick enough to hide!!!

Amanda,

I'm not sure how to respond to the email that you sent. I guess it is just harder having someone as a friend that I never get to see. It is not that I don't think about you and the kids and Billy because I do. I guess our lives have just moved in such totally different directions that it has had me neglect our friendship. Believe me I never meant to push our friendship to the side it just sort of happened without me even realizing it. So I'm going to try harder to keep in touch with you. If it is only through email since we are on totally different schedules than I'm hoping that will do for now. Tell Billy and the kids I say hello. Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. I added you to my links!!!

Well I'm off to get a shower and grab something to eat since I haven't eaten in three days. Did I mention that I'm so busy at work that I don't eat. Yeah...I just remember that I need to eat. I haven't ate since Sunday night.

And Constance...Michael, Cheri and I are headed to Pride in D.C. this weekend. Thanks for the birthday wish. You too Tricia...hope everything is going good at work and with the kid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home