Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, June 07, 2004

Hello there my people

Saturday night was a blast. Michael, Cheri, Missy and I went to dinner at Ramano's Macaroni Grill. And why did all of us flirt with our waitress Danita. She was wonderful. The food was wonderful. And we laughed our asses off. Then we headed to Deer Park. We got there a couple minutes before midnight (the real birthday day). It was pretty packed. I didn't even drink. But I did dance with Michael...that made my birthday all the more better.

Sunday I did nothing. And when I mean nothing I mean did not get out of bed. That was until Cheri came over with the second installment of my birthday present. Saturday was Miracle by Lancome from Michael, Godiva Liquer Truffles from Cheri. Sunday was three roses and some purple flowers (each rose was one of them M, M, C) and a balloon with Happy Birthday written on it. The third installment I get this upcoming Saturday. And I'm pretty sure it is my Louis Vuitton change purse. Actually, I know it is.

This weekend we are headed to Pride in D.C. We are leaving to go Saturday night. I mean we have to go later because Michael and I don't get off until 7am Saturday morning. We are staying the night and then going all day Sunday. It should be fun. Anyway, I've got to get some sleep for work tonight. I've got to be up at 830 and it's 430 now. So I'll write later.

P.S. Thank you so much for the birthday wish Manieka!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (a little late)! Glad things are going well! :)
~ Tricia

1:03 AM  
Blogger Lady CeCe said...

Hello Paulio! Happy belated bday!!! Glad things are going well with you! I'm going to pride on saturday up here. Whoo-hoo, should be a blast!! Take care of urself hunny, hope ur staying out of trouble! Gotta a new cell number (again), I'll email it to ya ;) Love ya!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home