Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Weekend Recap

This weekend was wonderful. Yeah wonderful. Shopping Saturday for seven hours at Dulles Town Center and then the Leesburg outlets. I only spent $250 Saturday which is surprising. I got like 28 candles from Yankee Candle Company for twenty bucks and a holder. I went to Abercrombie and Fitch and purchased some underwear for like $50 for three pair. They are quite comfortable. I don't even know that they are there. At Hecht's I managed to find a pair of scandals that I actually like by Steve Madden for only a whopping $40. Let's see...I headed to SunCoast Video and bought "The Seven Year Itch" and "Mrs. Winterbourne." At HotTopic I bought a new shirt that says "Sorry, I don't do girls." It was a good investment for only twenty. Then Michael and I headed to T.G.I.F.'s for some dinner. It was yummy. Then we went to the outlets where I got my fourth new watch in 6 monhts. It is by Kenneth Cole Reaction. I love it. It has a leather band that is a khaki color with a matching face. It was on sale for $40. Then after Michael bought out Kenneth Cole spending almost $400 we headed to Calvin Klein. I didn't buy a damn thing. I figured I was at my limit for the day. Got home about 1100pm and went to bed.

Sunday I got up at around 1pm and headed to Martinsburg to meet Cheri and Missy. We went to dinner at Empire China where Cheri's mom works. The food was great. It was Cheri's treat and I am very greatful. Then she took us to the movies to see "White Chicks." Umm...hello...did that movie so not represent Cheri and I? It so did. Then we went to WalMart where I made several purchases. I got "Gothika," "Beyond Borders," and "Can't Buy Me Love." So allergy medicine and so Got2B spiking gel. Yeah there went another $85. But now I'm at work. Not too busy. Still loving the job. Vacay starts Friday morning after I get off work. The parentals are giving me like $300 so spend down there. Yee-haw. Other than that everything is going good. My fat ass has managed to lose 12lbs since starting here and I hope to continue. It is because I don't eat. But hey starvation could be the new "in" thing for dieting. Well gotta go do some work. Keeping up with these truck drivers and such can be quite taxing.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home