Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Hideho Motherfuckers

Yeah I know I have been neglecting the journal. But hey when you work from 10pm-7am without a break you are quite tired when you get home. Plus I watch the reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the morning from 730 to 9. I know I've seen them all before but but but...I need to see them again. And I mean yeah I could watch my DVD's but hey it's on t.v. when I'm lying in bed trying to relax. Work kicks ass. This job is a fucking blast. Plus there are some hot truckers to look at throughout the night so I'm game. Let's see what has been going on.

Yesterday I had my second round of acupuncture. They put one of the needles in wrong and I about chopped the doctor's fucking head off. But other than that it didn't work as well this time. I went to the doctor today for my allergies. Other than that I have been staying home and doing much of nothing.

This past Saturday I went shopping and stayed up from Friday night at 8pm until 11pm Saturday night. I got the newest release of BVS. The 6th season. I love it. I love when Willow because the oober witch. She rocks. If only I could manage something like that the world would be such a better place to live. Well it's 4pm and I really need to get some sleep before I have to get up at 830 so I better scoot.

Oh but before I go Baby Girl (my pet rat) has this huge ass cage that you think she would be content with but no no no. She has managed to somehow knaw through the floor of it. Hello hard plastic here. How the hell did you manage that one my love. Anyway we had to put a cookie sheet underneath it so she could get out. She is such a scheming bitch. She wants to run the house all night and that just isn't going to happen because I'm sure that there would be much diaster to awake to.

Anyway, going shopping Saturday with Michael. Going out with Dad to the movies Sunday to see the Stepford Wives. Working the week and then I'm on vacation for five days. Yippy K.Y. Jelly baby...I can't wait to shop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home