Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, June 13, 2004

So much Pride so little time

Well we didn't make it to pride this weekend in D.C. Actually we didn't make it anywhere. Next weekend however, is going to be a different story. We will be on a shopping escapade in D.C. We were all too tired to go anywhere this weekend. I slept from 10am Saturday morning until midnight. That is how exhausted I was from working overtime and just being on third shift this week. However, I love third shift and could not ask for a better shift. The only excursion that I had this weekend was tonight with Cheri. I had gone up to April's house to hang out and we decided to go to WalMart. Cheri met us there and we headed to Rockville to get some shrimp chow foon. Other than that I haven't done much of anything. I am tired now but I have to stay up later so that I'm not up all day tomorrow seeing that I have to work third shift from now on. Staying up all day will not be beneficial to my work schedule. I have to stay up until at least 3-4am so that I can sleep in the afternoon to the evening tomorrow. Anyway, vacation is coming up in two weeks. My parents, Michael, Cheri and I are headed to Williamsburg for four days. I can't wait. When the three of us are together that is when I am the happiest. Plus The Williamsburg Pottery is there which make everything worth my while. That is my favorite part of the vacation...The Pottery. They have so much unique stuff that you can't find around here. Plus I like baskets for some odd reason and they have around 5 or 6 thousand baskets to choose from there. I also like going to Busch Gardens and seeing the shows and also the shops. They have great stuff too believe it or not. I mean you wouldn't think that an amusement park would have great stuff but they in fact do. I especially love the purchases that can be made in Ireland part of the park. They have such beautiful things. I'm a celtic junkie. I love celtic knots and the such so that is heaven to me. Oh and by the way I don't think that Michael and Cheri are getting me my Louis Vuitton change holder as I so much wanted for my birthday. They said that they had something much more super de dooper for me than the likes of Louis so I can't wait to find out what it could possibly be. However, in other Louis Vuitton related news I will be getting my LV Bookbag in about a month. Seeing as I am making about 200 more dollars a week at my new job my dream bag is only a couple of hundred dollars away. Yay yay yay!!!!!!!!

When I get it there will be a picture. Of the bag and of the big grin I will have across my face.

P.S. My family and friends are making me so happy at the current time that I couldn't ask for anything more. The Louis Vuitton bookbag is just an added bonus to fill my materialistic side. I try to suppress it but for some reason when I do that it comes back with more vengence so I try to fill it every week so that I don't want for too much when I don't.

Hope everyone had a great time at Pride across the country. I will be going for sure next year. Love ya'll!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home