Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, July 30, 2004

Burn Out

I survived until 7a.m. this morning. I didn't think that I would make it through work last night. It was one of the most hectic nights we have had in a long time. I'm hope tonight does not offer a repeat performance. I was heading to Baltimore in the a.m. but, I think that I may just wait until next weekend. April has invited me to go camping tomorrow night. And please note that I have never been camping. Me doing this is like Paris and Nicole heading out in last seasons The Simple Life...it is a very foreign territory.

I actually asked April is there was electricity where we would be going. She of course replies with that word that makes me cringe...."NO."

How are you supposed to do your hair, watch television, cook, and above all surf the net?

Thank God for modern living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home