Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I Told Myself...
 
I wouldn't cry when Erin and Andy left.  I held out until they pulled out of the driveway and now I can't stop crying.  I feel like a big dork.  I wish that both of them could stay out here with me.  I realize now how much Erin really means to me.  She is so wonderful.  She makes me so happy with her and I's quirky sense of humor.  I gave her a big hug and deep down I didn't want to let go.  Even though I didn't get to spend tons of time with her while she was out here I am so thankful for the time we did have.  I know that there is a God now because how else would we experience something so beautiful as LOVE.   It is the most amazing thing I have ever felt in my life and I can't imagine it coming from anywhere else.  Lord I wish you could help me stop crying. Now my nose is running and I've got tears all down my face.  But they are tears of happiness for Erin and a bit of sadness that she is gone again.

I love you Erin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were so upset. You big silly. While I'm here @ work, I wish I was there. I'm sorry you were so sad. Buck up little tiger...Uncle Paul is always welcome to come out for an extended visit. We really appreciate the time that we were able to spend with you and your parents. It's a blessing to have such wonderful friends and to feel so comfortable and welcome. I love you. -Erin

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home