Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Just a day...just an ordinary day...
 
Yesterday I never made it to the wedding.  1/4 because I was tired and 3/4 because I really didn't want to go.  Yeah I'm coming out.  I didn't want to go.  Actually I had no desire to buy someone I barely know a wedding present and pretend I'm having a great time.  So instead of going to a wedding I headed up to April's and we headed to Virginia to go shopping.  They now have Super Targets.  I'm like totally freakin. 

I bought myself a new chenille throw, a birthday card with Martha Stewart on the front and ideas for crafts on the inside (not typical crafts), Hello Kitty Lip Balm in 6 flavors, The Simple Life on DVD, a cherry coke and The Last Samurai on DVD.  Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton are now my new role models.  I mean if given the chance don't tell me you wouldn't be some heiress twit with endless cash flow and a jet setting life.  Because you would so take it just like me.  Except I would be Nicole Ritchie because she has curves unlike Paris Hilton who is a walking upside down mop...with way over processed hair.

At any rate, I'd be having more fun if I were them today than myself.  Today is just an ordinary day.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

i would definitely want to be a heiress twit. also, a slut. paris knows that everybody is jealous of her, that bitch.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home