Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Truth Be Told
 
When I was younger the thought of sex never really crossed my mind.  When I finally realized what sex was I was about 11 years old.  It then did not really hold any fascination.  But then I was involved in a game of Truth or Dare.  This game can be quite fun if you play it correctly.  I was dared to kiss a boy.  I couldn't believe someone would actually dare me to do this.  Should I? Shouldn't I?  That played in my mind for about two seconds and then I decided to do it.  I was 11 when I had my first real kiss and it was with a boy named Chris.  Little did I know that I would spend 9 years of my life being devoted to him.  Giving him my mind, time, and my virginity.  I was 12 at that point.  Sometimes I regret being so young and having sex but then I think of all the times we played this out and how happy he made me.  I wish I knew where he was.  
  
100 Things About Me.  I got bored at work and did this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home