Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

My Virginal Entry
 
This is officially my first entry to my new address.  How exciting.  I am sort of sad that I had to change the address...I mean I have had the original for almost two years.  But it is better off this way.  Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement that my new home is being welcomed.

Are house is basically sold.  Actually the first people that came by to see the house bought it.  I will miss my house.  I mean I have lived there since I was 12 and now I'm 24.  So a big chunk of my life is there.  That is where I had my parties for turning 16, 18, 21 and my graduation.  This is where we have had Christmas with the family for years.  It is where someone tried to have sex in our bathroom downstairs in the basement.  This is where I fell after back surgery because I was drunk and some other stuff.  Those were the days.  But I am excited to move into a new house.  Actually it is an old house...a victorian style home.  With big rooms, hardwood floors, and a killer porch.  Plus the whole aspect of redecorating is appealing.  And my room will be like 3 times its size now.  So off with the old and movin' in with the new.

Anywho, I came into work two and a half hours early tonight.  I am dragging.  Not much sleep.  I went about bought Alice Through the Looking Glass...the one that was made for t.v.  It isn't made anymore so a friend of mine that works at a video store watched out for me and finally found a copy of it.  Then I had to get a hair cut because let me just tell you....afro city.  And I decided to get my eyebrows waxed and shaped again.  This time it hurt...really really bad.  But it is worth it.  Now I have cute eyebrows and no redness.  Don't know how that happened but I didn't get red from all the hair pullin.

But I need to get back to work.  Hope everyone is well!!

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

good luck on this new address, but i suggest that you keep the old one and not delete it. the URL may still serve your for something else in the future...

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home