Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Relocation Station
 
I just wanted to inform everyone that my journal would be going to a new address.  I want my journal to be more private than it is at the current time.  It seems like people like to read my journal and hold things against me that I write about so that is going to stop.  If you want my new address shoot me an email but please do not link it on your site.  In the meantime, April, Amanda, Erin, No Milk, Patrick, Shamus, and Wayne you will be the only one's with access to the new address.

Ta ta for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

i'm sorry that you feel the need to have to move away from your current address. it is sometimes a problem when blogging. good luck with this new URL. i'll be stalking you...

8:38 AM  
Blogger No Milk Please said...

on another note, you may want to changed the name of your blog, "Locked Away Lane" can be googled and be found even if you changed your URL.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Got it.

Bummer

That someone will get crabs.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lady CeCe said...

Paul! How r u going to just move ur page, its the only way I check on u! Tricia's page is gone now too! I think I may have to come down there and kill u all. j/k :) Miss you baby. Take care.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home