Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Count me in...err..out
 
So today I'm supposed to go to Cheri and Michael's friend Becky's wedding.  I want to go and everything but I just don't see it happening.  First off I don't get off work until 7am.  So not much sleep will be seen.  But more importantly my sinus' are acting up again.  I'm at work now and have managed to puke several times.  There is nothing worse than puking at work.  Okay going to the bathroom at work is up there but puking...ehhh.  So I'm thinking that I may have the parents take me to the hospital to have some chest x-rays done.  This congestion bullshit is getting on my nerves.  Not to mention that my back is now hurting from all the hurling.  I took two of my pain meds earlier.  I can't find the rest of them.  So I have probably lost them yet again.  I had several in an Aleve bottle and the rest in a baggie.  I have no clue where they are.  They were in my messenger bag with the Aleve bottle but now they aren't.  My mother is always telling me just to give them to her so that I don't lose them.  Well I did and then she gave them back to me and now they have sprouted legs and jumped ship.  So I don't know what the hell to do now.  I just know I don't want to be at work.  I want to be home in a hot shower and then in my bed.  My body feels like it has been through a war.  I'm running on empty.  I don't eat...well I do but only once a day.  I sleep...but it is not a good solid sleep...I wake up constantly.  I think this weekend I'm staying home and eating chicken noodle soup and staying under a vaporizer and air purifier.  Son of a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady CeCe said...

gee hun, doesnt sound like ur doing too well, im sorry. I just wanted to check in on u, i miss u baby. I'll be in the burg the mid of august.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home