Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, July 23, 2004

Court Day
 
Well I went to court today for my first ever speeding ticket in Maryland.  The judge was hilarious.  She told us "I will ask you about your driving record.  If you tell the truth good.  If you lie I will pull it up and if you did lie I will make your life hell."  So, I was planning on saying "guilty with an explanation."  I did but she didn't want the explanation...she wanted to know about my driving record.  I told her it was 100% clean and that I had a copy of it for her.  She lowered the fine to $175 and lowered the points from five to two.  So needless to say I now have two points on my license.  I wish I wouldn't have gotten any since this was my first offense but two is better than five.

I came in to work late tonight...with the permission of my boss.  I don't really remember driving here because I was still extremely tired.  I fell asleep several times tonight.  This is bad.  But I think it was due to my sugar being low from not eating all day.  I was shaking and everything so I got a Mountain Dew (which I hate) and drank it for the sugar and caffeine.  I'm okay right now but I could still afford to sleep for about 5 days.  Come on 7am.  I'm ready to go home and go back to sleep!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home