Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Current Events

It is not like I keep up with current events that mean anything. However, I keep up with current events that definitly mean nothing to the current diaster the world is in or headed for. Last night when I went to 7-11 for some Tums because I had heartburn I saw the cover of People Magazine and guess who was on the cover? Britney Spears. And she is getting herself married. She looks so cute with her man. Also I love the ring she bought for herself because we all know that he could not afford that five carat rock she has so snug on her fingers. And her little Maltese...oh but could it be anymore cute? I don't think so. So that is the current event that I am currently dealing with. Oh and the fact that Britney needs to give me a call to plan her wedding because I know I could do wonders for it.

And the other current event that I'm dealing with is Missy's birthday. So Happy Birthday Missy!! I got to talk to her at about 12:02am and bam I got to wish her a happy birthday.

Mom is headed to Ocean City for the rest of the week and weekend and I'm working. So I better get off of here and do some of that.

Oh and thanks for the comment Sherry Neehigh!! It's one thing to care about yourself but another to make yourself a priority above everything and everybody. You can care for yourself but you should also care about those people who care about you and I just don't see that happening in Michael's world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home