Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Some more thoughts

I thought some more this morning. I don't know why I am investing so much time into it but it is like I cannot stop thinking about things. I had always told Cheri that I would like to have a friend that would understand where I was coming from with the whole "gay" thing. But now that I have someone who has went through the same things I'm like why did I ever ask for one or want one. I know that it is just the wrong person who thinks they can introduce me to things. The thing is is that I'm the one introducing this person to the new things. Maybe this person is just too naive and sheltered. Or maybe he is a fucking self centered queen. I don't know. I just know that this whole weekend has changed my whole perception on Michael and I feel like it has damaged or stained what friendship was developing. There were things that have happened in the past that I have overlooked...you know like the time he brought someone he has just met into the Blazer while Cheri and I and got a blowjob with us in the car. I mean who the hell does something like that. He said he didn't think we would care. And it was happening to him so why were we worried about it. What the fuck ever. Get a hotel room. And to hook up with someone he had just met that night for D.C. at that...please. That's why he thought he had caught something about a week later. Also, I had to be the one to tell him that you can catch STDs through oral sex. He had no clue. I feel like I'm raising a child more than have a friend and that is truly what is bothering me. There is more but I just don't feel like getting into it because I know I'll really say something I shouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home