Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, July 31, 2004

I'll never understand...

Sometimes I think that it is great to enjoy work. At other times I think that I could go postal and kill all the people that I fucking work with. Working with a bunch of guys is very taxing. Actually, I'd trade almost all of them in for females. While other females think that other females are bitches and blah blah blah I don't. They are the only people that I have actually been ablet to relate to. It is like they accept me for who I am and they don't question me or my personality. It has been that way since I was in school.

At work tonight I was iming with Ralphy and of course it had to be on my phone because this computer doesn't allow software to be downloaded. When a new message would come in the phone would make a sound that is one of the ringers. Well everyone thought it would be funny to name that tone a call to the mothership. It is not like it is a big deal but they kept on constanly nagging me about the tone making fun of it. I'm like what the fuck is your deal. Grow the fuck up and get over it. Guys are fucking so immature. That is why I don't have many male friends...if you can say that I have any at all. So I finally decided to call Ralphy and talk to him over the phone because I knew it would be easier. It was and I'm glad that I got to talk to him tonight. I wish I lived near him....he is such an awesome person.

At any rate I have work to do but I just needed to bitch a little before I went off the handle and fucking said something that I don't need to say. And we all know how bad my mouth is when I get pissed off....let alone my temper.

Night all.

P.S. One reason I would never become a truck driver and I have thought about this for some reason. All they talk about is women and the routes that they run. Get a fucking life....PLEASE!

P.S.S. Shannon one of the drivers just threw something at me and hit me in the head telling me to stop surfing the net and get to work. Monday he may have flat tires. If he plays his cards right...I may put stricnine in his coffee. No really!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home