Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

400 and more to go

This is officially my 400th post. Jeezy Squeezy, I never thought that I would have made it this far. Work is the same old same old tonight. I got another email from O.J. He is extremely nice. His presence alone in emails are so close to home. He makes me feel that I have a friend that I have known before the mortal coil was snipped. So O.J. please note that you are very much appreciated and welcomed.

Saturday night was a blast. I woke up at 8pm on Saturday night. Called April and headed to her cousin Kimmy's house to play cards until 230a.m. Much fun and laughter was had. On my way home I get a call from April that Amanda had called her house and woke her mother up trying to get ahold of me. So I called Amanda...who was completely tore up. So I turned around and headed back up to Amanda's house. Billy, Amanda, and Rhiannon were blitzed. I had a couple of drinks, played truth or dare, and chatted. It was great hanging out with them. I have missed that for quite some time now. I was feelin' pretty good by the time I left. We will definitely have to do it again Amanda!!!!

So now it is Monday...well actually Tuesday because it is 1:34a.m. and I'm at work. Things are running smoothly so far. Monday usually forcasts the week ahead so I'm glad everything is running calmly. I'm supposed to go camping this upcoming weekend with April and Adam. I thought it was this past Saturday but it wasn't. And thank God it wasn't because of the storms we had Saturday night. So we will see how this whole camping thing goes.

I just hope that I survive. I'm bringing a battery operated television with me though...because I want to at least be reminded that I'm living in the 21st century while I'm out in the wilderness on Saturday night.

My mother went to the doctor's today...she has walking pneumonia. My father has strep throat. So far I have evaded illness. And it had better stay that way. They are both on anti-biotics...I'm hoping this will make them immune. If not I'm going to be one cranky bitch come the day I get sick again.

P.S. it is now 2:44a.m.

Being teased and tortured for so many years in school I always have this feeling that people are talking about me. I guess it is some type of paranoia or something. When they whisper or start laughing as I approach it doesn't matter. Tonight when I got back from the store Paul D. and Shannon "aka Soon to be renamed JerkOff" N. starting laughing as I was walking toward them. I heard Paul D. say as I entered the door "I know...I know." If they are going to makes comments about me then they need to do it to my face...because as we all know I am not the one to fuck with when it comes to finding out you have been whispering about me behind my back. As many of my friends know I am the King of Vengence and I always get it. Regardless of the price. So Paul and Shannon need take this advice if they think their mental games of whispering will not have reprocussions.

It is now 4:09a.m.

And I am letting the bullshit from earlier get to me. I need to learn to brush it off because no matter where you go in life you will always have a barberic asshole not far behind. If shit was said so be it...if not then my bad. But all I have to say is that thank God for the truck drivers I do talk to. They are some of the nicest people I have met.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

you and me, both. i have to learn to let things slide and move on with my life as well. sometimes i dwell too much on bs that other people lay on me...good luck paul.

gee, it's weird because you're pretty much the only other paul i know and calling somebody else "paul" is like totally bizarre.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home