Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, August 06, 2004

Return to Oz

Am I like the only human being that remembers this movie and owns it? It was Fairuza Balks first major motion picture. While it can never live up to the original Wizard of Oz it is fairly good. My favorite character in this movie is the evil queen who collects different heads and wears them because she finds her own to ugly and aged. But at any rate I recommend that you see this movie if you have not. It is now on DVD and can be purchased at a reasonable price of around $15.00.

I'm feeling much better. However, I am exhausted. Every night I make a pledge that I am going to go home, get a shower/bath, and head straight to bed but put on Driving Mrs. Daisy to fall asleep to. It has yet to happen and I've been saying that it is going to happen everyday this week. So, after getting my paycheck in the morning I am going to the bank, getting some breakfast and I damn well will be in bed by 830am. I will be asleep by no later than 930am. Even if I have to hit myself over the head with a wine bottle. I will succeed.

I am so done with not sleeping.


1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Of course I remember that movie. :) THe heads were great. Great inspriation for what wigs I should get for Halloween!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home