Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

And then God created Boredom...

Not much going on lately. Actually, the only thing that is going on is me still looking for a job and partying on the weekends. During the week I am at that point to where I am looking for something to do. I have been cooking a lot lately. However, I do not eat what I cook. I make my parents dinner.

Rose is up right now. She came up on Friday and is leaving today. So for her last night here I fixed homemade chicken and dumplings. And when I say homemade I mean from scratch. And yes even the dumplings were made with flour, buttermilk, salt, butter, and a little bit of poison straight from my heart.

Everyone said that they turned out good. I wouldn't know considering I didn't eat them. Actually I only had white cheddar cheezits yesterday. I am slowly starting to really not eat anything. I like it that way. Not that I eat a whole lot anyway but the way I figure it is that the less I eat the tinier the stomach will get.

I rented Young Adam and Velvet Goldmine with Ewan Mcgregor. I have managed to watch Young Adam where Ewan just happens to do a full frontal nude seen. The movie is actually quite good. I am going to watch the other tonight after Van Helsing.

Sunday night Cheri and I went to the movies with Susanne and Kelly to see The Forgotten. Let me just say that you do not need to waste your money on this movie. I don't even think that you need to waste it on a rental. I hadn't planned on doing anything Sunday. The farthest I had went was to the store to get some cough syrup. I came home and laid down for a while and Cheri and Susanne showed up to take me to the movies. We also went to a Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Deer Park. They raised made money...around $5000 with only 50 people there. The drag show was great and I am glad that I went because my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor.

This weekend I am going to hang out with April and Adam. April asked me what I was doing this weekend and I have nothing planned so the weekend is all theirs if they want it or actually want my company.

Anywho, I'm off to look for some more jobs to apply for that I won't get. So until I write again, everyone have a great day and I hope that it is not too cold for you yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home