Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, October 04, 2004

Dying to Fall

So this weekend was a blast. Cheri's employer Kraft had their annual company picnic at King's Dominion. Cheri took me. Prince took Natasha. We had a fucking blast. However, let me begin by saying that I didn't have very much strength Saturday. Actually, none of us did. Cheri, Natasha and I went out with Brent. Who by definition is so hot it is sometimes hard to look at him. We didn't get in until 4:30am Friday night. Got to bed at around 5:30am at Prince's apartment and got up to leave at 7:30am. Plus I had only gotten 2.5 hours of sleep Thursday night. Anywho, we left and got to King's Dominion at around noonish. We rode every ride possible or that was at the park. My favorite however, is the Drop Zone. Or what I like to call "Death Drop."

It is nothing but a 500 ft pole. You are taken to the top and dropped. Free falling if you will. I have to say that I have never been scared on a ride until then. That is why I got on it again. The second time I accidentally skinned my thumb on the second go around. I lost about 7 layers of skin from the lock. My hand slipped when I was getting the lock thingy off. But it was well worth it.

The feeling you get from falling is unbelievable. I wish I had my own personal Drop Zone at my house.

As for the job search I have another interview on Wednesday with GeoConcepts which is an Engineering company out of Leesburg, VA. I hope everything goes well.

Other than that not much else is going on.

April started her new job today so I hope that she enjoys it!! Congratulations again homegirl!! And I need to know if that girl still wants me to do her perm sometime soon...could you find out Ace?

Until later and when I have more going on...Peace Out...LOL!!

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

i'm scared of heights but that doesn't stop me from going on these. i am more scared of looking down from an open window in a high rise than from a rollercoaster or big drop though...

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home