Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, October 22, 2004

The Slahudge...

Just got back from the movies to see "The Grudge." Now I appreciate the shots of Japan, the use of the Japanese language, and the very minimal scary factor. What I do not appreciate is the lack of fucking story. Hello aren't movies usually driven by a plot or something? I don't know? Maybe I have mad a new discovery and the movie industry should follow that elementary outline for a story. You know the one that your teacher made you draw using a triangle missing the bottom...rising action, climax, conclusion...blah blah...blah.

However, I did get to buy The Vampire Armand. So that made up for my disappointment and the fact that Sarah Michelle Gellar still rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home