Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Is that where they sell walls?

One of my favorite Paris Hilton quotes. I have taken a temporary job so that I have some sort of money coming in until I find a for real real job. I am working at none other than Wally World. Which is my home away from home. It took so much for me to apply and take a job there. I had to suck it up and swallow a dick....I mean my pride. Embarrassed? Yes. In need of money? Fuck yeah. Able to work while embarassed? Almost priceless but I still get a pay check.

I have an interview with Loudoun County Government on November 12th. I am hoping/praying/aerobisizing that I get this job. It would be working at the Fire and Resue Center in Leesburg, VA. I would be their administrative assistant. And with this applying/interview I have to fill out hella paperwork. They want to know every thing about me: driving record, past employment, drug usage, cock size, bra size, hair color. I wouldn't be surprised that when I get down there they want to do a cavity search. But that is just me.

Anywho, I'm off to look for something new to cook tonight. Wish me luck on the interview next week if you would.

Here is my picture page link:

SnApShOt




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home