Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, January 20, 2006

Reverse Now Back Back Back It Up

So I have connections. Not the type of connections I used to have whenever I needed a fix but, the beneficial connections. I had an overdraft fee on my checking account which I did not feel I deserved. So, I called my friend who works for the bank that I deal with and told her that I needed the overdraft charge taken off. And wahlah so it is done. Now I have enough money to put gas in my car and eat for the next week. The charge has been reversed in my favor and I must say that I am extremely happy about it.

I am in charge of getting our new shop organized. People feel that I am an organization queen because I stay organized and because I am a Queen. When you put the pieces together you get Organization Queen. I have devised a full proof plan. It has been drafted with drawings and a customized list of where each piece of material should be placed. And wouldn't you know it the shop workers have found a way to not follow it. It is in plain English. Upfront and with no flaws. I have to wonder if I am dealing with complete idiots. Granted there is a language barrier because our shop workers speak primarily in Spanish however, it has been translated for them and discussed with them by the shop manager IN SPANISH. So, thinking that I am in the clear with this plan is not an option at this point. I will have to go over there and become Organization Professor and teach these people how to follow directions. Why can't thing just go right for once?

Off I go to get these bastards on the right track.

P.S. I am going to see Underworld Evolution tonight. I will let you know how it is. Any movie that deals with hot vampires dressed in vinyl corsets and a hybrid vampire/lycan is bound to be tasty.

P.S.S. I really need to discuss "shitting" in my next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home