Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dreamworks Pictures Presents

I have been having this reoccurring dream lately. Within the past few months I have dreamed the same thing over and over. It does not happen often but it happens. I would say this is about the fourth time it has happened so far. The dream happens as follows:

1. I wake up next to a guy and seeing him gives me butterflies. Like the really good butterflies where you actually think you feel them in the dream.

2. I am not sure who the person is at first but I know that I am really into him.

3. He wakes up and puts his arms around me like they do in the movies. I know it is really sappy isn't it? But, hey a girl can dream.

4. Then the next thing that happens is him leaving. Still I don't see his face.

5. I become an observer. I am seeing into someone's apartment. I know both the male and female. The female is a college friend. (Note: not anyone I really know I just know this in the dream). I finally see the male's/boyfriend's face and it is my college friend's boyfriend. And may I add he is gorgeous. Oh Jesus please send him my way.

6. I see him explain where he had been all night and then he gets ready for work and leaves.

7. And then I come over to their house later that night to babysit. You guessed it? At least you may have. We get caught kissing by the friend/girlfriend. It comes down him to choosing one of us. And, I wake up before I know who he chooses.

It is an awesome dream. One that I hate to wake up from because the time that I spend with this mystery man makes me feel all giddy and schoolgirl like and I never want the dream to end because at this point I for once feel complete.

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home